Friday 18 November 2011

More About Me

Myself born in Varickanickal house located in a village near Kodungoor Manimala road between Ullayam and Adamattom, Kottayam District, Kerala, India as the son of Shri Shivasankaran Nair and Sreemathi Komalam Thankamma Pillai.
A small branch of the famous river "Manimalayar" flows by the side of my house, and we are following  that "Kochuthotu Civilization".
I just started a couple of blogs in 1986 for my own relaxation, which was mainly by post cards and inlands to my girl friends in and around Kerala. Myself and my friends laid the foundation for 'chain letters" , which is the ancient form of todays email communication. Eventhough, till today, i am a very humble and down to earth person, i dont know why.
I did my initial postings inside a post box 686543 located @ Moolel Plavu,Cheruvally in 1986. 
Then I started posting in a post box @ 8'th Mile, Kadayanikkadu, Kottayam Dt. and Angadipuram, Malappuram Dt., then Hadapser, Ramtekedy, Bhosary ,Pimpri & Chinchwad areas of Pune, Maharashtra.
Editors put some of my postings in College magazines of SB College Changanacherry & Govt.Polytechnic,Kottayam. Then i used to post letters to the editor for KalaKoumudi weekly, Kadha Bimonthly and AIR.
Students Federation of India activists elected me as the Magazine Editor of Jalakam90 (Windows90) in Govt.Polytechnic,Nattakam,Kottayam where I was a student in Mechanical Engineering.
I got a major break when Kadha Bimonthly published my famous short story "Ayanam (Journey)" which was based on a Babri Masjid demolition issue of our country in 1991 ?. This story got a readership of around six to seven people in our village including my childhood girlfriend, by which i was more than happy.  Same story is broadcasted in All India Radio, Trivandrum / Alleppy stations as well. This is the time when I passed out with my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and taken to Pune by an Industrialist and Engineer Mr. George Olikkara to work with him as machine shop supervisor for a Valve Actuator manufacturing Industry.
After that, I never had to look back.!!!  The Lord Almighty tested me with several severe experiments of life, and  now I realise that it was the Lord Almighty who tested me with all those severe experiments of life.!
That is how, slowly i became seasoned enough to marry Leena Mohan Pillai, D/o Shri Mohan G Pillai and Shreemathi Ratnam Pillai who lead a peaceful retirement life in Gandhidham,Kutch Dt. of Gujarath.
Now i am active in Face Book with my id Jyothikumar Vs Jyothikumar. My tweet id is Vs Jyothikumar.
Living in Sharjah with my wife Leena and my son Abhinav. Sorry, i never told you all this before , better late than never, and thank you so much for showing an interest to know more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment